On October 5/6, our PriSec, the 6th Annual Business Circle Forum for Privacy and Security, will start and we will be one of the partners. This conference has established itself as a forum by practitioners for practitioners in the privacy and information security field. Instead of advertising software solutions, the discussion focuses on use cases.
More info: https://businesscircle.at/datenschutz/konferenz/prisec-privacy-security/ as well as a brief lineup of our keynote speakers and topics this year.
- Interview with the data protection authorities: Rainer Knyrim andAndrea Jelinek
- How a corporation secures itself: planning, milestones and roadmap,Florian Jörgens, CISO, Lanxess AG
- Data protection in the global corporation – data transfer and data protection in a global context, Gerhard Donner, Board Matters &Cassio Amin, Sanmarco Compliance Manager, Samarco Mineracao
- Everything you need to know about the Schrems rulings of the ECJ
- After the attack is before the attack – Alexander Wörndl-Aichriedler, Vice President ICT of Palfinger AG reports on the Next Steps in IT towards an optimized security strategy
- And many more – including: AIT, Böhringer Ingelheim, OTTO Versand, Casinos Austria, Erste Bank, Hutchison Drei, Liwest, ÖBB, OMV, RBI, Red Bull, RHI Magnesita
We are looking forward to meeting you and many members of the privacy and security community in person again.
We are participating this year as a content partner / speaker and look forward to meeting you as well:
If you are an information security and/or data protection officer interested in attending PriSec, we are happy to inform you about our special conditions regarding the participation fee. Please feel free to contact us via LinkedIn or email at email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you at PriSec in October!