Most modern business processes rely heavily on IT and telecommunications. Incidents and crises such as server failures, data losses or hacking attacks can quickly threaten revenue or even corporate existence. Business continuity management ensures that a business can continue to operate in the event of an unforeseeable event or crisis.
To ensure this security it is imperative to define those business processes that need to be kept operational to ensure your business can continue as part of creating an emergency risk management plan. The business process management of a company represents the basic prerequisite for functional business continuity management.
Our experts at FORFA Consulting AG are happy to take over all areas of Business Continuity Management for you.
- Carrying out a Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Conducting a risk analysis
- Creation of business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Regular updating of documents and analyses
- Conducting business continuity test